The photo conference 2021 will be organized online via ZOOM.
All the registered participants will receive a code to access the conference.
The participants are requested to follow the instructions carefully to avoid technical glitches during the conference.
- All presenters are requested to login ZOOM platform at least five minutes before the sessions.
- Use your actual name on the ZOOM screen to support our team. There will be a participant named “Technical Team” to facilitate participants. Please communicate with the ‘Technical Team’ privately in case you need any help.
- Selected participants must give in-person presentations of their photos and their respective abstracts by sharing their screens.
- The abstract should follow the template available in the box below (Font: Times New Roman; Size:12; Spacing:1.5).
- Participants shall stay muted when other participants are presenting.
- Each presentation will have a 5-minute slot. You have to stop when time is up even if you have not finished.